Thursday, December 8, 2011

Also this past October (I'm just now catching up on all my posts, can you tell?), I attended Le Dîner à San Francisco. Originating in Paris, the idea is to have a pop up picnic, but on a grander scheme. Not knowing the location until hours before the event, attendees would dress to the nines in all white and create their own lavish meals in preparation. When the location was announced, everyone would descend upon the area with everything they would need for the evening in tow, and enjoy. Well, roomie/best friend, her family, and I did just that. The night was much more than I expected - an absolutely blast to say the least. People watching, the food, the bubbly - everything was top notch. I made a little video from the evening... And what better time to debut the video whilst roomie/best friend is actually in Paris right now.



Le Dîner à San Francisco is going to be an annual event, so head over to their website HERE, facebook page HERE, or twitter page HERE - to find out more.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this. Brought back great memories from such a fun night.

    ReplyDelete