Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So a few months ago, the beautiful girls at Elise Garland PR sent me Cassette Society's A/W look books... and I fell in love. The entire A/W1 and A/W2 look books seemed as though they were completely designed to my aesthetic and appeal. With 3/4 sleeves, knee-length skirts, faded colors, tie-dyes, and the ever-so-cool leather track pants, I was hooked.





Then, to my surprise, the beautiful Genevieve from EGPR sent me one of my favorite pieces all the way to me in America!! Absolute sweetest gesture and gift imaginable.






I am in love with this dress! The perfect sweatshirt-esque fabric, a comfy long sleeve that can easily be rolled up, and the most flattering (and my favorite) length skirt. I wore it out last weekend to see the Wailers and out for drinks afterward. Worn with my new Senso boots from Solestruck, it was the perfect rocker look.

I want to say a huge thank you to the amazing EGPR team, the beautiful Genevieve, and to Cassette Society for creating a range that I am pretty sure will end up in my wardrobe in it's entirety.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Love it too - brilliant. And how cute is the dog. Also a great fan of the lookbooks. Just found your blog, and I love it - following you now, please come and see me - hope you'll follow me too:)
    A xx
    http://anyaadores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete