Saturday, April 30, 2011










I know I have been incredibly MIA lately... It's been due to being insanely busy during the lead up to Rosemount Australian Fashion Week. Now, it is officially here!! RAFW starts this coming Monday for the week... But for me, it started a few weeks ago when I arrived in Sydney. I've been spending my days at LARA INC. (producer of 20+ shows) working away as 'show producer' at model castings, fittings, schedules, contacts and etc. Tomorrow is a day full of technical rehearsals and making sure everyone (models, staff, designers, dressers, etc) knows what to do & where to go. Throughout the week I will be tweeting photos and messages trying to sum of the chaotic crazy-ness... So if you aren't already, follow me on twitter here. At the end of the week I will do a post summing it all up for you and my mom (hi momma!) who continuously complains that I don't update my blog enough.
But for now, here's some words of wisdom that inspire me to continue working in fashion as it is truly what I love to do. : )

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment